Tuesday, August 23, 2016

CQC356 JUST A NOTE

Hello stampin' friends!

We've moved and are settled now! I love my new house and our new town!!!  The girls are finally back to school as of yesterday. Now I'm ready for some "ME" time!!!

It really feels great to be playing in my regular challenges again! Starting today with the brand new COLOUR Q.....



Here are this weeks newest colors CQC356....


I'm still a bit rusty and lacking some mojo, but hopefully you will like my card :) ?!?

Please stop by the COLOUR Q BLOG to view this weeks entires by the entire team and of course all new submitted ideas! Hope you have a chance to play along?

Thank you for stopping by...wishing you a fabulous new week!

                                                              Hugs, ~Silke~

Stamps: PTI Stylized Autumn and Plaid Builder Set
Paper: White CS and SU Old Olive
Ink: SU Melon Mambo, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive and Soft Sky
Other: PTI Tag Sale #3, Clear Sequins, Ribbon, Button, and White Scrapper's Floss

8 comments:

Marisa said...

She's baaack :) Gorgeous card!

Lisa Elton said...

WELCOME BACK Silke!! I see no signs of rust here, this is so PRETTY!!

Cheryl said...

Hi Silke! I just returned as well, and when I looked you up, saw that you were on a hiatus due to moving, am so excited to see you this morning! As always, your creations are absolutely beautiful!! Welcome back!! xoxo~Cheryl (CherCroppin)

Jen Mitchell said...

Well, welcome back Silke. I'm so happy to hear that your move was a success and that everyone is settled in. And I don't think you are rusty at all. Your mojo is doing just fine! This is a beautiful card!

Michelle said...

What! No mojo??!!
Beautiful card, Silke!
So happy to have you back with us!!! :)

Kim S said...

Glad to see you back and crafting!! And such a wonderful way to start. I ordered that set but mine doesn't get here until tomorrow. So I've filed your card away for inspiration! Love it on the tag with the stripes and grid in the background.

Kay Miller said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the tag and the black stripes make the perfect background! Love the way you used my new stamp set!! So amazing! :)

Vicki Finger said...

This turned out so pretty. I just got my PTI order yesterday and your card inaspires me to try something similar.

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...