Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More Pictures of Luke!!!


Hey everyone!!!

I'm heading off to Charleston, SC for one night.... I have an *INS* appointment early tomorrow morning to have my *Green Card* extended!!!

Since I have not had time to stamp - I thought I'd show you some pictures of *Luke* again. He is 9 weeks old and he has his Vet appointment right now....That boy eats like a horse and grows like a weed - LOL!!!
Can't wait to find out how much he gained??? We are so happy to have him in our lives!!!
He even developed an attitude too - he,he,he - plus he is sassy - he fits right in with the girls - LOL!!!
See you soon!!!

13 comments:

Julie_3 said...

I bet your family is having a great time with this new family member. I'm glad you have a new baby and that he is doing well with you all.

LeAnne said...

Such a cutie!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

Luke is just adorable! My husband and I have a boxer named Gibbee whom we adore. He is 2 years old and such an amazing dog. They are fantastic family animals. All best wishes!

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!!!
The INS, huh? They never smile!

Judy Rozema said...

He is so sweet looking!!!

Denise Marzec said...

What a cuuuuutie-pa-toooootie!!!

Have a safe trip and we'll see you when you get back. {hugs}

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful puppy!!! Totally adorable!

Hope your appointment goes well...safe trip!

Angela said...

So,so adorable!

My boys have started asking for another dog. They were going so far as picking out names in the car the other day! Can't let them see these pics-they'd never leave me alone! lol

Anonymous said...

Love your pup! M

Giovana said...

He is adorable!!! BTW I have to check my green card too, LOL

God bless
Giovana

Denise said...

What a cutie!! I love your work, and your blog rocks,(one of my faves!) so I'm passing on an award to you! Check my blog for deets:
http://luvtobebythesea.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Luke is just adorable. I can tell he is spoiled rotten, but that is the way it is supposed to be with boxers. How could anyone not spoil a sweet boxer?

Wannab

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...